It's the Music Links bit of the Life Improvement Page!
Yup, these links all used to be on the Life Improvement Page, but I thought I'd move them all here to make everything a lot neater. These links are some interesting ones I've found to do with my fave' artists, some of which link to my very own special pages. Hope you enjoy your stay :^)
- It's the famous "disappeared from KCRW's web site for a while but now seems to be back" RealAudio interview, including no less than 6 (count 'em!) live songs! Including one from the fabled "Liz 'n' Lisa" days, when she played with her college roomie. 36 minutes of Lisa heaven, and only a couple of clicks away...
- Her official Rockweb site. Not updated half as much as it should be.
- Fans Jammer, Danny and Allison's pages, as well as "This" page. And, no, that last link isn't to this page. That would be just be pointless ;^)
- You too can play guitar like Lisa - courtesy of Adam Rogoyski and his guitar tab page. This beauty even features tracks from the elusive Purple Tape.
- Want to hear some Lisa tracks, including those from her Liz and Lisa days? Then look no further than Annielin's rather marvellous collection.
- Loads of info on the Ultimate Band List pages
- Check out Lisa's albums on my Music Emporium page - with sound clips, videos and everything!
- The Cabin Of Solitude - my own Sarah site, featuring exclusive interviews from the UK press, a unique gallery and an hour-long Relaudio concert. Go on then, check it out...
- The official Sarah McLachlan site. Look, over there - that's her! With a guitar!
- Catch Sarah live at Lilith Fair in Florida, December 16, '97 with these great Quicktime movies.
- You ain't never seen no links page 'til you've seen this one - it's huuuuuuuuge. The largest collection of links to Sarah pages - ever! And that's official. Apart from this one, natch.
- Learn all you need to know about Sarah from the woman herself - from this transcript of fan's questions.
- Lots of rare Sarah movies for you to marvel at, courtesy of Nitin.
- Loads of links to other Sarah sites. Good, eh? And here's the Sarah webring for a multitude more. Bargain.
- Derek's page has all the info, lyrics, sound clips, movies and anything else you can think of related to the Queen of Music, as decided by me. This is the place to be.
- Dana's page, with all the latest info. This is the other place to be.
- It's a load of pics, on the imaginatively titled "Sarah Pix Off The 'Net!" page. No, really.
- The cracking Ultimate Band List site, where you can also search for all your fave singers.
- A lovely little review from one of her concerts, courtesy of JamMusic! And! Here's their entire music database on her! All of it! Yes, I know - they're just too kind.
- John Lundell's site features a huge amount of rare live Sarah songs - available for trade! What a guy...
- It's Sarah's albums! On my Music Emporium page! With loads of sound clips and videos and everything!
Crowded House / Neil Finn
- Richie's Finn-terviews - four interviews with Crowded House/Neil Finn/Tim Finn, two of which are RealAudio, with transcripts and set-lists. Go on...it'd be rude not to...
- Eelco Doornbos' definnitive (aha!) Crowded House page, with all the latest info on the band members.
- Another Eelco page, and this one is really special. It's the frenz.com Discography, and boasts a database of frenz related lyrics that will weaken your knees! Just check out that search facility...
- Watch Crowded House live at their last European concert. For free! "It doesn't get any better than that, does it sir?"
- Another great Ultimate Bands List site
- The iZINE interviews, with photo's
- The Diary of Peter Green, the man behind the Crowded House fan club, located at Frenz.com. Finntastic!
- Here's the Neil Finn site at frenz.com - with all the latest info on this great man, it's another must see site. That's him in the photo there - the one with the see-through head. In real life, too.
- It's Crowded House's albums! On my Music Emporium page! With loads of sound clips and videos and everything! So that's alright then, eh?
Feel free to e-mail me: