I Quit - CD1
Cat. no. 667401 2
- Tracks 2 & 3 are non-album tracks exclusive to this release.
- Sleeping Beauty is an exceptional track - solid, full sound, guitar-based - and one that you'll be singing for the rest of the day once you've heard it. The lyrics are here.
- The final track is quite soft and acoustic - vocal harmonies, an acoustic guitar, soft percussion and a string section. It's very delicate - like a butterfly. If you listen through headphones, you'll find Jamie sings just behind and in slightly your left ear. You can read the lyrics just here.
- The video to the title track features the girls playing in a flat, with various things exploding around them - as well as a car crashing through the wall. Even though Jamie's moving around a lot, the camera always manages to keep her eyes in perfect focus, and she keeps eye contact for almost the whole video.
- It was released on May 17th, 1999.
- The CD and insert are the blue of the cover title.
- The promotional poster for this single is this picture, but in it you can see the whole of the girls.
I Quit - CD2
|I Quit (Dave Sears 'On Time Mix')||7:38|
Cat. no. 667401 5
- Track 2 is a non-album track exclusive to this release. It's quite dance-y, and you can read the lyrics here. If you've heard this song and you don't think I've got them quite right (I typed as I heard...originally I had a line "it cuts to the car of my Sony"...), please feel free to e-mail me with your ideas.
- Track 3 is a dance remix, reproduced and remixed by Dave Sears for MARK! Productions inc. / Diesel Productions, and was engineered by Tom Carlisle at The Hutch, Chicago.
- This CD comes with a poster of the cover of CD1 - bigger than A4-sized, it had to be folded in 6 to get into the jewel case.
- The CD and insert are the same green as the cover. This is the only set of CD singles from the debut album which aren't the same colour.
Back to Discography
All cover art retains copyright of Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.